26 June 2015

Copenhagen

I was just spending my Friday night with my feet in hot water, some red wine in a glass nearby and a French movie, and then I scrolled through this blog. Reminisced about nights in Berlin with random happenings, men with beards and unforeseen events. What a great time it was! And while I miss the fun and the fact that everything was fresh, new and completely random, I don't miss the city. The other day, it dawned on me that I hadn't had that nomad-ache in the back of my stomach in a long time. I used to have it all the time and had to suppress it, had to remind myself to be happy wherever I was. Now, I just love being here in Copenhagen. I love driving down streets, looking at people and buildings, meeting friends for lunch, seeing them all the time... And how wonderful it is to be free. And happy.