11 December 2014

In the botanical gardens

On Tuesday, I met up with Nana in the botanical gardens. Having recently returned from three months in New York, it was great catching up and not least hearing about her overseas adventures. New York has always been the ultimate dream for me, and it's been so exciting following her and Esben's stay there. The morning at the botanical gardens was chilly, and the sun had just gone back to its favourite place behind thick clouds, but the light inside those beautiful old glass houses was pretty great. And we took so many beautiful pictures, some of which I'm showing you here;
Nana doesn't like to have her picture taken, which is strange because she always looks so natural and nice.
I like that pond just lying there as if someone dropped a huge mirror on the ground.
Windows! I don't know which I prefer; the one in the roof, the one on the building with the arches or the ones on the building to the right. Probably the last ones, because they are soooo beautiful.
I think the combination of Nana's hair colour, the white shirt, the different nuances of green, and the light really made for perfection.
Nana also took some photos of me.
The photos are for a new round of Best Wishes from Copenhagen. They won't be up just yet, but today I'm launching a story about Mette, who I photographed a couple of weeks ago up on the roof. Head on over to read her words about Copenhagen!

No comments: